1. Robin Morgan
    May 5, 2016 @ 9:57 pm

    what's the name of that pen your using please


  2. The Mobile Spa
    May 5, 2016 @ 10:28 pm

    What's up Robin, the instrument that I'm using is called the skin-pen aka ( derma-pen) it causes tiny openings in the skin to allow further penetration of good cleaning agents to deeply penetrate the layers of the skin, this process is done by allowing 12 tiny needles to puncture the supper facial skin. This is great for serums, and chemical peels, below is a link to my website, that will soon allow you to purchase esthetic equipment and the massage tools, so please check back soon, I also added another link for the science of the pen.


  3. PureLight Sage
    May 18, 2017 @ 5:13 pm

    Can you use this pen on razor bumps/hairy beard?


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *